CELLYTE CMT series (AGM)
- Design Life
- >20 Years
- 2 Volts
- 100Ah to 1600Ah
The Cellyte CMT series of VRLA AGM single cells is the flagship large capacity design from SEC. Featuring heavy duty pure lead tin grids, the 20 year float life and excellent cycling make it the ultimate choice for high integrity large capacity installations.
The range also incorporates SEC’s industry leading CatVent catalyst technology as standard. This means lower float currents which in turn means reduced gassing, reduced cell heating and reduced positve plate corrosion. This gives you a product that has less cell dry-out, a reduced risk of thermal runaway, a reduction in the energy required for cooling and of course an extended life when compared to competitor products.
The 2V series is available in a wide range of capacities from 100 to 1600 Ah and with a choice of standard or V0 rated flame retardent tough ABS cases. A selection of bespoke racking solutions are also available ranging from economic tubular steels designs to premium modular specifications approved for Seismic Zone 4 installations.
The CMT range is manufactured in SEC’s ISO approved factories and is backed by a full 5 year warranty as standard.
- Valve regulated with Catalyst
- Propriety virgin Lead 1.6% Tin Alloy
- Latest plate formation technology
- Uniform cell cooling
- Increased capacity with Catalyst
- Never requires addition of water
- Spill proof and leak proof
- Very low gassing on float charge
- Explosion proof / Increased safety
- Operates at low internal pressure
- For use in vertical or horizontal positions
- Cycling service
- Distribution grid
- Power distribution
- Power transmission
- Reserve power
- Standby power
- Switching Stations
- Uninterruptible power systems